Friday, March 4, 2011

Easter is Spring, Spring is Easter...

Hello friends,

It's time for more crochet talk!

As you know from my earlier blogs, I have an etsy store, where I promote my very own crocheted creations.  Well, today I'd like to promote some of my fellow etsians who also sell fabulous crocheted items.

Easter is coming up and is considered the epitome of spring.  So, let's look at some related crocheted items.

How about these cute Easter Eggs?  Any child would be delighted to find these lovelies in their basket.  Created by locoMOmma.

And what's Easter without the bunny?  If you have a little one in your family and friends cluster, wouldn't he or she look adorable in this cute little hat? Created by puddintoes.  She will custom make this bunny hat in your desired color and size.

Here's a bright springy yarn scarf made by LucyRansom.  This would be lovely with a certain outfit.  Can't you just see yourself wearing it in your local Easter Parade?  And during March, she is offering this item on sale!
 
Easter Sunday usually means a new frock with accessories.  Here's a sweet little clutch that would surely accentuate the positive. It just screams spring...in a sweet way... Created by Stitchbykc. And, just like me, she'll take custom orders.
 
And, how about these cute little appliquéd spring flowers. Certainly, they can be used on garments, but I can see decorating with these for use in centerpieces or napkin holders, or anything!  Created by elijuks


Finally, I'd like to share one of my scarves.  I call it Spring Fancy. It is very light weight, made with cotton thread and a soft acrylic fur accent. The neutral color would be very complimentary to almost any spring outfit!

Join us again next week for more crochet talk. In the meantime, please visit Grandma's Crochet Cottage (my etsy store). Have a great week!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 17, 2011 at 9:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great items! I need to learn to crochet! I am your newest follower :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home