Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just Gotta Share...come & getsy...new spotlight blog by Veritas Crafts

Hello,

I know it's been awhile since I've been back here, but lots has been happening in my life.  Most importantly, I lost my dear sweet mother last month.  A lingering illness took her after 3 years.  It matters not that we were expecting the worst, because when it came, we were still devastated.  Emotionally, you're never ready!

Since then, Mother's Day has come and gone for 2011.  Lucky for me, two of my three daughters were able to be with me and we surrounded ourselves with each others love.  We remembered my mom and in general had a very lovely day.

Now it's time to get back into the flow of life.  

Today, I want to share a new blog with all of you.  A fellow etsy shop owner has started a new blog to feature and spotlight etsy people, their products and their stories.  And, Grandma's Crochet Cottage is the lucky first recipient of that attention.  I am honored! So, I want to link you up with that website and hope you will bookmark it for future reference.

So, dream and do and love it while you're at it!

Join us again soon for more shop talk. In the meantime, please visit Grandma's Crochet Cottage (my etsy store). Have a great week!


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home